Would you like to get more involved with your community ? Here is your opportunity !!!
Armadale Tennis Club – Executive Role Descriptions
The following role descriptions for members of the Executive are intended to be guidelines for the basic responsibilities of each officer or director. At the discretion of each director, a committee may be formed to assist him/her in his/her duties. The members of this committee must be approved by the Executive. It is the prerogative of the President to request additional responsibilities of an officer or director.
1. The President shall:
2. The Past-President shall:
3. The Vice President shall:
4. The Treasurer shall:
5. The Facility Director shall:
6. The Junior Development Director shall:
7. The Membership Director shall:
8. The Program and Tournament Director shall: